Cabins, lodges & resorts in the Munising area
After spending your day in the Munising area, why not spend the night! From beautiful lodges to cozy cabins, we have a variety of overnight options! The Munising area cabins, lodges and resorts offer a comfortable stay in the U.P. wilderness so you relax while you’re in area. From snowmobile trail access to lakefront access, there’s a Munising cabin or lodge rental for you.
Northwoods Resort is located on beautiful Au Train Lake and offers boat, canoe and kayak rentals to those looking for adventure. They offer a variety of paddling options on the Au Train River or motor boat rentals for those looking to head out on Au Train Lake. Northwoods Resort also has recently updated housekeeping cottages and cabins for rent – stay the night or a week. The cabins range from single bedroom to spacious 5 bedroom cottages. The resort is only a couple miles from Lake Superior and is open year-round. A Northwoods Resort Vacation is Really Living!
- 20 rental cabins with 1-4 bedrooms
- Open year-round with daily and weekly rentals
- Safe and sandy swim beach on Au Train Lake
- Laundry room; ice and bait available
- Cable TV and wireless Internet
- Au Train River canoe, kayak & paddleboard rentals as well as fat tire bikes
- Only livery with private launch, landing and parking
- Book your Au Train River trip online: paddleautrain.com
- Rental boats and motors and pontoon boats on Au Train Lake
Located just South of Munising, all trails lead to the Buckhorn Resort! Along with great lodging in a Northwoods setting, the Buckhorn offers a full-service restaurant and lounge. You will find yourself overlooking beautiful Hovey Lake while enjoying a great meal in a casual and comfortable setting. We are known for our broasted chicken and pork chops and our sandwich menu. Steaks, fish and pasta round out our dinner menu.
- Open 11:00am, 7 Days a Week
- Broasted Chicken and Chops
- Salad Bar
- Sandwiches and Appetizers
- Steaks and Seafood
- Pizza & Pasta
- Craft Beers
Paddler’s Village welcomes visitors looking for a unique “glamping” experience. Located on the shore of beautiful Lake Superior. Truly a one-of-a-kind adventure.
N 46° 26.331 W 86° 42.230
- Platform Tents, Yurts & Cabins feature double bunk bed, log futons, refrigerator, table & chairs, electric
- Tent complete with double weather shield
- All lodging units complete with screened sitting area
Grills, picnic tables, and fire rings located throughout the village
- Central shower house with flush toilets
- Pop-up Campers available – sleep 4 to 6
Superior Times Resort & Campground
Superior Times Resort and Campground is your one stop destination for year-round fun. Located on the AuTrain lake, our eight-cabin resort offers you spectacular views of the lake, boat rentals, kayak rentals, campfire pits and so much more. Open year round, we are available for all your hunting, snowmobiling and fishing needs. Stop in or give us a call and find out how you can have a superior time at Superior Times Resort and Campground!
- Electric campsites
- Fully stocked cabins
- Dump station
- Warm showers
- Pontoon rentals
- Jet ski rentals
- Snowmobile friendly