Kayaking, Hiking, Boating & Shipwreck Map » ORDER TODAY!
The perfect guide for those exploring the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore and Grand Island National Recreational Area. A pictorial tour of the rock formations along the lakeshore, as well as shoreline mileage is perfect for kayakers and boaters. This waterproof map fold easily and is the perfect size for taking on your water or trail adventure. Grand Island offers a trail system for hiking and biking. Easy-to-follow trails with distances are clearly marked featuring Grand Island, as well as highlights of the shipwreck locations and facts. Whether you are hiking, boating, kayaking or just want a pictorial reference for the rock formations, this map is a must!
- Waterproof & tear-resistant
- 12″x18″, folds down for easy storage
- Highlights Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore and Grand Island National Recreation Area
- Great for kayaking, boating, hiking & more
- Maps have marked hiking trails, camping spots, waterfalls, lighthouses, points of interest
- Photos to help identify rock formations
- Munising Bay shipwrecks and their history
12″x18″ map: $8.75 ($9.99 to Canada) *Price includes s/h
Note: Map will be sent out U.S. mail next business day.
Purchase our Adventure Bundle and save! Get our waterproof kayaking / hiking map and the snowmobile / ORV trail map for a great price.
Kayaking/Hiking Waterproof Map & Snowmobile/ORV Trail Map: $20.00 (includes s/h)
Note: Adventure Bundle will be sent out U.S. mail next business day.