Alger Parks & Recreation Department (APRD) offers a variety of programs and events for all ages. When you think of fun, health, fitness, cultural activities, education and life learning, APRD is here for you–the community and our visitors. Feel like working out while on vacation? Use the Fitness Center or use our convenient Drop-in Pass to attend one of our many fitness classes. We offer gift certificates: Day & Weekly Passes for the Fitness Center, as well as, One Class Pass–come to class, try it out, love it and then join it.
Fitness Center hours: 6am-10pm, 7 days a week
address: 109 W. Superior St., Munising
GPS coordinates: N 46° 24.647 W 86° 39.378
tel: (906) 387-5636
fax: (906) 387-2506
Click for Map!
- Daily, weekly & monthly fitness center passes
- Special: purchase 3 months - get the 4 month free!
- Gift certificates
- Fitness center open 6am-10pm, 7 days a week
- Universal machine & free weight
- Treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes
- Youth daycamps, swim lessons, baseballl & more!
- Adult yoga, water aerobics, co-ed volleyball & more!
- Summer concert in the park
- Monthly lunch & a movie